Top Features – Most Asked For!
- Multiple payment gateways supported.
- Instant LMS enrollment on purchase.
- Sell multiple seats and allow purchasers to allocate seats to users with ‘Manage Licenses’ admin capability.
- Sell bundled products – one product unlocks multiple LMS courses.
- Waiting Lists – set seat limitations on courses and enable a wait list when they go ‘sold out’.
- Discount codes, vouchers, discounting by quantity bands.
- Deferred (delayed) payments (payment by invoice) – perfect for corporate sales.
- Custom development undertaken – almost anything can be built!
- SugarCRM, Salesforce.com integration with shopping cart and LMS.
- Sell physical goods too – multiple weights and zones shipping capabilities.
- Full tax calculations including an integration with Avalara / Avatax
- Affiliate tracking integration with idevaffiliate and CourseIndex.com
- Your own fully branded shopping cart – the store is not a shared system.
General Catalog Features:
- Sophisticated ecommerce catalog for Moodle, Desire2Learn, Totara, Joule LMS
- Use as a standalone ecommerce catalog or generate ‘Buy Now’ buttons for pasting into Moodle, emails or web pages.
- Design matched to your LMS or corporate site for a totally seamless user experience.
- Sell courses by duration – specific to a user rather than just a course default!
- Sell physical goods and classroom-based workshops as well as online courses.
- Unlimited categories, courses and pages.
- Cross list courses in multiple categories.
- Set categories, courses or pages to be inactive so they don’t display.
- Set descriptions for each category, product, page.
- Unique meta tag keywords and descriptions for each category make the catalog page search engine compatible.
- Inventory management – set limits on course places (seats) available.
- Sale, Sold Out (Course Full) and Inactive status capabilities.
- List courses as “sold out”, with or without a “limited places” custom message, or don’t show at all.
- Optional “email to a friend”.
- List of up to 5 related courses for each course sold.
- GST, VAT and other sales taxes.
- Shipping calculator – sell physical goods alongside courses and charge appropriate carriage.
- Tax calculator.
- Integrated Content Management System (CMS) – create additional non-product pages.
- (Almost) any design can be matched.
- Multiple templates within one installation – switch templates as you need (seasonal variation for example).
- Different templates may be assigned to different categories.
- Full CSS support enables multiple editable styles.
- Complete support for meta tags on all pages – enhances search engine visibility.
- Customisable Home Page with ‘Featured Products’, ‘On Sale’ or ‘Latest Products’.
- Third-party affiliate programs supported.
LMS / LE Integrations:
- Works with Moodle 1.9 or Moodle 2.x.
- Works with Desire2Learn Learning Environment
- Works with Totara and Joule LMS Systems
- In use with a number of Moodle and Totara partners.
- Moodle module for integration between a hosted shopping cart (catalog) and Moodle and other LMS.
- Collect multiple extra enrollment / registration fields at checkout and send to Moodle and other LMS profiles.
- Every purchaser has an account created automatically.
- Additional purchases aggregated into this one account.
Payment Processing Features:
- Any currency.
- Define your own payment methods.
- Purchase Orders/invoices (can defer auto enrollment).
- Paypal, Cybersource, Authorize.net, eWay, Realex, WorldPay, SagePay and more…
- Custom installations – connect to almost any payment gateway that supports hosted payment pages.
- View complete list of payment gateways for Moodle ecommerce »
We can build almost any new feature you need. Please view our custom consulting page.