Top Features – Most Asked For!
- Over 50 payment gateways supported (view list).
- Sell multiple seats and allocate seats to users with ‘Manage Licenses’ admin capability.
- Sell bundled products – one product unlocks multiple Moodle courses.
- Discount codes, vouchers, discounting by quantity bands.
- Deferred Payments (payment by invoice) – perfect for corporate sales.
- Affiliate tracking integration with idevaffiliate and CourseIndex.com
General Catalog Features:
- Sophisticated ecommerce catalog for Moodle
- Use as a standalone ecommerce catalog or generate ‘Buy Now’ buttons for pasting into Moodle, emails or web pages.
- Design matched to your Moodle LMS for a totally seamless user experience.
- Sell courses by duration – specific to a user rather than just a course default!
- Sell physical goods and classroom-based workshops as well as Moodle courses.
- Unlimited categories, courses and options with attributes.
- Cross list courses in multiple categories.
- Set categories, courses or options to be inactive so they don’t display.
- Set descriptions for each category.
- Unique meta tag keywords and descriptions for each category make the catalog page search engine compatible.
- Inventory management – set limits on course places (seats) available.
- Sale, Sold Out (Course Full) and Inactive status capabilities.
- List courses as “sold out”, with or without a “limited places” custom message, or don’t show at all.
- Optional “email to a friend”.
- List of up to 5 related courses for each course sold.
- GST, VAT and other sales taxes.
- Shipping calculator – sell physical goods alongside courses and charge appropriate carriage.
- Tax calculator.
- Integrated Content Management System (CMS) – create additional non-product pages.
- (Almost) any design can be matched.
- Multiple templates within one installation – switch templates as you need (seasonal variation for example).
- Different templates may be assigned to different pages.
- Full CSS support enables multiple editable styles.
- Complete support for meta tags on all pages – enhances search engine visibility.
- Customisable Home Page with ‘Featured Products’, ‘On Sale’ or ‘Latest Products’.
- Third-party affiliate programs supported.
- Multilingual – support for a wide range of languages.
- Works with Moodle 1.9 or Moodle 2.x.
- In use with a number of Moodle partners already.
- Moodle module for integration between a hosted catalog and Moodle.
- Direct integration for installation on your server.
- Collect two extra enrollment fields at checkout and send to Moodle profile.
- Custom installations – collect multiple extra enrollment fields.
- Every purchaser has an account created automatically.
- Additional purchases aggregated into this one account.
Payment Processing Features:
- Any currency.
- Define your own payment methods.
- Purchase Orders/invoices (can defer auto enrollment).
- Paypal Standard, Paypal Express, Paypal Payments Pro.
- Google Checkouts.
- Custom installations – connect to almost any payment gateway.
- View complete list of payment gateways for Moodle ecommerce »
We can build almost any new feature you need. Please view our custom consulting page.