Totara and Moodle learning solutions provider Hubken Group have chosen Course Merchant as their eCommerce platform for Totara LMS, citing Course Merchant’s seamless integration with Totara and its ease of use.
Organisations choosing Hubken Group as their online learning solutions provider and who need to sell courses online can be confident that they will have the best eCommerce platform for their Totara LMS – one that was built from the ground up specifically for selling courses online with Totara.
A Course Merchant store integrated with a Totara LMS provides professional features including:
- A branded store for brand familiarity and a seamless user experience
- Instant course enrolment and LMS access via SSO (single sign on)
- Bundled products: multiple course products in one sale, discounted if required
- Capture user data at registration for use in the LMS and 3rd party applications
- Support for multiple payment gateways: almost any hosted payment gateway can be supported
- Flexible discounts, vouchers, early bird discounts, and many more options
- Waiting lists for sold-out courses (often partly instructor-led courses)
- SEO-friendly course descriptions and page URLs
- List of related courses for each course product
- Fully branded shopping cart to reduce cart abandonments
- WYSIWYG product description editor
- Full tax calculations
- Shipping calculations for physical items
- Buy Now links for social media, etc. which go straight to checkout with discounts and bundles applied
In the same way as D2L use Course Merchant as their eCommerce solution for their virtual Learning Environment Brightspace, Hubken Group offer Course Merchant to their Totara customers as the most feature-rich, robust and flexible payments and enrollments platform. It allows organisations to sell courses on Totara using a wide variety of payment gateways and gives them access to an enterprise-level feature set that caters for almost any sales and enrollment requirements.
Hubken Group is a Totara Platinum Alliance Partner.