Join our Global Community
Course Merchant allows you to sell Moodle courses via your website. We design-match your store and checkout flow to the rest of your website for a totally seamless user experience. If you are selling eLearning courses, our system automatically registers the learner into Moodle. If you are selling face-to-face classes, you can choose to implement inventory control with an automated waiting list. Course Merchant also allows for the sale of physical goods such as books, CDs and DVDs.
Our professional Moodle ecommerce solution provides a Moodle shopping cart linked to both your online store catalog and your Moodle Learning Management System. It allows instant learner enrollment upon successful purchase and single sign-on into Moodle, so that learners arrive at the LMS in a logged-in state and ready to start learning. Courses in Moodle are mapped to products in the online catalog, which can be discounted, bundled and sold in a familiar and intuitive eCommerce flow.
Just some of the Moodle eCommerce features of Course Merchant include
- Configurable registration fields to capture student data for both the LMS and 3rd party applications.
- Bundled products enroll learners on multiple Moodle courses with a single purchase.
- Multi-seat purchasing module gives corporate purchasers their own self-service seat allocation utility.
- Sophisticated Moodle shopping cart and checkout capable of processing tax, multiple seat sales, multiple line items and flexible discount coupon codes.
- Quantity discounts and profile-based 'membership' discounts.
- Buy Now button codes for a product can be pasted into web pages, blogs, emails or tweets for instant learner enrolment without even visiting your storefront. Sell Moodle courses directly from email and social media!
Course Merchant provides a simple to use online Orders Database - monitor order data and adjust payment and delivery status easily online. Download data for MS Excel import and analysis.
We also offer a CRM reporting layer - a custom implementation of SugarCRM/SuiteCRM. It integrates with your Moodle LMS, as well as with your Course Merchant ecommerce store and website. By aggregating lead, contact and sales information with learner activity data, the CRM reporting layer is able to provide extensive reporting and data analysis as well as feature-rich learner communications and marketing. Our CRM scripts also work with Salesforce.com to enable a Moodle / Salesforce integration.